Senior Full Stack Engineer
The future is already here, it’s just not evenly distributed… join us and let’s change that. Let’s make Voice AI available to everyone and in every language!
Looking for the next challenge, the chance to build “from the ground-up” a suite of tools that will give a voice to computers?
If so, you should join Coqui as part of our Full Stack Team. At Coqui we’re looking to redefine how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech, and we require the skills of a senior full stack engineer to build “ground-up” a number of our systems. Interested?
- Build and maintain code across the full stack for a number of Coqui products
- Collaborate with Coqui’s product experts on products’ features and designs
- Collaborate with Coqui’s MLOps experts, integrating MLOps pipelines into frontends and backends
- Collaborate with Coqui’s ML experts, integrating our speech-to-text (STT) and text-to-speech (TTS) engines into your full stack
- Collaborate with Coqui’s UI/UX experts in providing a UI for various pipelines
- 3+ years relevant back-end experience, e.g. REST, DB’s, Node.js…
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Strong technical communication skills
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience with open source projects
- Experience in a startup environment
Coqui was founded by the creators of Mozilla’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text engines (over 5M downloads and 30K GitHub stars), has the backing of fantastic investors from around the globe, has a friendly & diverse developer community, and we’re just getting started.
At Coqui we are redefining how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech.
Also we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. So our core speech-to-text and text-to-speech engines are open to all, providing an evermore critical technology, speech, to the world. So when you join Coqui you have the opportunity to make a dent in the universe, bringing voice to the world.
Coqui is privately held, founded in 2021, and is headquartered in Berlin. We are a remote-friendly company with lots of experience working with distributed teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com