Senior TTS Deep Learning Engineer
The future is already here, it’s just not evenly distributed… join us and let’s change that. Let’s make Voice AI available to everyone and in every language!
At Coqui we’re looking to refine human-computer interaction through speech. This is only possible with computers that speak naturally—in different languages, accents, and emotions—like humans do and with CoquiTTS we aim to create the best open-source, accessible text-to-speech engine to make that happen.
If this sounds interesting to you, we are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to join our TTS team, and we’re excited to hear from you.
- Develop and maintain Coqui TTS and make it the best TTS solution
- Build, train, optimize, and deploy deep learning models
- Read/write papers, learn and implement the SOTA techniques that solve real-life problems
- Write quality code and documentation
- Work together with MLOps to integrate CoquiTTS into our ML pipeline
- Learn new things and solve different problems everyday. (Start-up Life)
- Listen to computers talking… Quite frequently!
- Coqui TTS, PyTorch, TF, ONNX, TfLite, DeepSpeed, fair scale
- Fast ML prototyping and productization
- Text-to-speech and speech-to-text deep learning research, models, and libraries
- Python, C and C++
- Love and experience in open-source
- Remote work-life across time zones with a distributed team
- Agility to work at a start-up
- Passion for speech tech
Coqui was founded by the creators of Mozilla’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text engines (over 500K downloads and 22K GitHub stars), has the backing of fantastic investors from around the globe (London, San Francisco, and Berlin), has a friendly & diverse developer community, and we’re just getting started.
At Coqui we are redefining how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech.
Also we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. So our core speech-to-text and text-to-speech engines are open to all, providing an evermore critical technology, speech, to the world. So when you join Coqui you have the opportunity to make a dent in the universe, bringing voice to the world.
Coqui is privately held, founded in 2021, and is headquartered in Berlin. We are a remote-friendly company with lots of experience working with distributed teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org