Senior MLOps Deployment Engineer
The future is already here, it’s just not evenly distributed… join us and let’s change that. Let’s make Voice AI available to everyone and in every language!
Are you looking for something completely new, the chance to build “from the ground-up” an MLOps deployment system that can scale and is cloud agnostic?
If so, you should join Coqui as part of our MLOps Team. At Coqui we’re looking to redefine how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech, and we require the skills of a senior MLOps engineer to build “ground-up” our deployment system. Interested?
- Select the technologies underlying Coqui’s deployment pipeline
- Build and own Coqui’s deployment pipeline based on your technology selections
- Collaborate with Coqui’s ML experts integrating our speech-to-text (STT) and text-to-speech (TTS) engines into your deployment pipeline
- Collaborate with Coqui’s provisioning experts in integrating provisioning into your deployment pipeline
- Collaborate with Coqui’s UI/UX experts in providing a UI for your deployment pipeline
- Collaborate with Coqui’s product experts on the deployment pipeline features and designs
- 3+ years of relevant experience, i.e. DevOps in a ML context
- Good overview of current ML technologies and tools
- Deep understanding of at least one MLOps deployment tool (e.g. Seldon, BentoML…)
- Good understanding of at least one MLOps provisioning tool (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation…)
- Good understanding of at least one MLOps training pipeline tool (e.g. ZenML, TFX…)
- Good understanding of at least one ML toolkit (e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch…)
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Strong technical communication skills
- Experience creating, launching, and maintaining an MLOps deployment solution
- Experience with STT and/or TTS ML systems
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience with open source projects
- Experience in a startup environment
Coqui was founded by the creators of Mozilla’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text engines (over 500K downloads and 22K GitHub stars), has the backing of fantastic investors from around the globe (London, San Francisco, and Berlin), has a friendly & diverse developer community, and we’re just getting started.
At Coqui we are redefining how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech.
Also we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. So our core speech-to-text and text-to-speech engines are open to all, providing an evermore critical technology, speech, to the world. So when you join Coqui you have the opportunity to make a dent in the universe, bringing voice to the world.
Coqui is privately held, founded in 2021, and is headquartered in Berlin. We are a remote-friendly company with lots of experience working with distributed teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com