Senior, Developer Community Manager
The future is already here, it’s just not evenly distributed… join us and let’s change that. Let’s make Voice AI available to everyone and in every language!
Looking for the next challenge, the chance to plan and execute strategies that will excite, engage, and grow a developer community that is giving voice to computers?
If so, you should join Coqui as part of our Community Team. At Coqui we’re looking to redefine how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech, and we require the skills of a senior, developer community manager to take our developer community to the next level. Interested?
- Plan and execute strategies that excite, engage, and grow the developer community
- Write blog posts demonstrating features of Coqui’s technologies
- Create videos demonstrating features of Coqui’s technologies
- Speak at developer conferences on Coqui’s technologies
- Host developer meetups focusing on Coqui’s technologies
- Support Coqui’s developer community on various chat platforms
- Work with ML and Product experts to design, launch, and support developer tools
- 2+ years relevant experience, e.g. community manager
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience with open source projects
- Strong technical communication skills
- Experience with speech technologies, e.g. speech-to-text (STT) and/or text-to-speech (TTS)
- Experience in a startup environment
Coqui was founded by the creators of Mozilla’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text engines (over 500K downloads and 22K GitHub stars), has the backing of fantastic investors from around the globe (London, San Francisco, and Berlin), has a friendly & diverse developer community, and we’re just getting started.
At Coqui we are redefining how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech.
Also we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. So our core speech-to-text and text-to-speech engines are open to all, providing an evermore critical technology, speech, to the world. So when you join Coqui you have the opportunity to make a dent in the universe, bringing voice to the world.
Coqui is privately held, founded in 2021, and is headquartered in Berlin. We are a remote-friendly company with lots of experience working with distributed teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org