Head of Product
The future is already here, it’s just not evenly distributed… join us and let’s change that. Let’s make Voice AI available to everyone and in every language!
Looking for the next challenge, the chance to plan and execute product strategies that will change the way humans and computers interact? If so, you should join Coqui as Head of Product.
At Coqui we’re looking to redefine how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech, and we require the skills of a head product manager to help lay the groundwork for the many products we’re bringing into the world. Interested?
- Lead major interdisciplinary cross-team initiatives
- Identify, understand, and empathise with customer pain-points
- Drive product development discussions grounded in knowledge of customer pain-points
- Enthusiastically & pragmatically drive product development based on customer pain-points
- Collaborate across teams to define and articulate product roadmaps and strategies
- Balance technical, customer, and business insights in building Coqui’s products
- 5+ years experience developing/launching products/technologies
- Discovered business ideas/opportunities and driven them to successful, shipped products
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions across diverse groups
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills
- Experience working on deeply technical products
- Ability to learn new and complex topics quickly
- Experience working with a remote team
- Strong technical communication skills
- Experience with multiple functional areas, e.g. UI/UX, Engineering, ML, DevOps
- Experience with speech technologies, e.g. speech-to-text (STT) and/or text-to-speech (TTS)
- Experience with open source projects
- Experience in a startup environment
Coqui was founded by the creators of Mozilla’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text engines (over 500K downloads and 22K GitHub stars), has the backing of fantastic investors from around the globe (London, San Francisco, and Berlin), has a friendly & diverse developer community, and we’re just getting started.
At Coqui we are redefining how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech.
Also we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. So our core speech-to-text and text-to-speech engines are open to all, providing an evermore critical technology, speech, to the world. So when you join Coqui you have the opportunity to make a dent in the universe, bringing voice to the world.
Coqui is privately held, founded in 2021, and is headquartered in Berlin. We are a remote-friendly company with lots of experience working with distributed teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com