Renaissance Sales Representative
Do you have a passion for selling innovative technology products and solutions? Do you have a talent for building relationships and closing deals? Are you a self-starter who is driven to succeed and always looking for new challenges? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Coqui as our first sales hire.
As a Renaissance Sales Representative, you will play a critical role in driving growth for our company. You will be responsible for selling our cutting-edge generative AI voice technology to a diverse range of customers and partners, and for building strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive revenue growth and reach targets
- Build a pipeline of new business opportunities through outbound prospecting, lead generation, and account management
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals
- Collaborate with our product team to create compelling sales proposals and presentations
- Stay up-to-date on the latest generative AI voice technology and market trends
- Represent Coqui at industry events and conferences
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role, with a proven track record of success
- Strong technical knowledge of text-to-speech technology and related markets, e.g. gaming, audio post-production, and/or dubbing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. sales, marketing, business)
- Experience selling to enterprise-level customers
- Understanding of the open-source software community and experience working with open-source projects
- Network of contacts and relationships in the gaming, entertainment, and/or dubbing industries
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, distributed team
Coqui was founded by the creators of Mozilla’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text engines (over 6M downloads and 30K GitHub stars), has the backing of fantastic investors from around the globe, has a friendly & diverse developer community, and we’re just getting started.
At Coqui we are redefining how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech.
Also we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. So our core text-to-speech engine is open to all, providing an evermore critical technology, speech, to the world. So when you join Coqui you have the opportunity to make a dent in the universe, bringing voice to the world.
Beyond our open source work, we are also building an amazing commercial product, Coqui Studio, that will revolutionize gaming, audio post-production, and other markets, bringing them into the 21st century with the advances of generative AI for voice.
Coqui is privately held, founded in 2021, and is headquartered in Berlin. We are a remote-friendly company with lots of experience working with distributed teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your CV in PDF format to [email protected]